Our People, Our Pride
Our key distinctive strength is our people who have the vast knowledge & expertise in our service offerings. Let’s meet them;
Khandoker Atiqur Rahman
- Khandoker Atiqur Rahman is the Managing Director of Recom Consulting Ltd since 2017. Before starting his entrepreneurship and consulting services, he was an employee of Grameenphone (GP) Ltd – a largest telecom operator in Bangladesh, for 18 years.
- He was a project lead of employees pre-IPO of the biggest IPO launching in the country history back in 2009. He also implemented successfully of Employee Share Program (ESP) of GP. He had designed and implemented successfully Performance Based Increment and Voluntary Retirement Scheme (VRS) of GP first of its kind. In addition, he also facilitated 2 major re-structuring process in GP.
- He is an expert in the field of designing products of compensation & benefits, job evaluation fund management, HR operations, workforce planning, organizational design, payroll management, personal tax, talent acquisition.
Zacharias Peyal Gomes
- Zacharias Peyal Gomes is the Director of Recom Consulting Ltd. Having 17 years experience in Finance & HR field.
- Before starting his own venture, he has served in Grameenphone Ltd. for last 7 years in Taxation & Fiscal Compliance team of Finance and compensation & benefits team of HR. He did his M.com and also completed Chartered Accountancy course.
- He is an expert in fund management, audit, preparation of financial statements etc.
Md. Sudipto Salehin
- Sudipto Salehin is the Director of Recom Consulting Limited. Having 11 years experience in HR field, he is an enthusiast of entrepreneurship, payroll and finance.
- Before engaging in entrepreneurship, he is also served in Grameenphone and headed the payroll management team with good reputation.
- He is an expert of Payroll operations and system, HR operation, Employee mobility, Budgeting and Forecasting, Payment Processing for Foreign Clients and Customer Services.
MBM Lutful Hadee
FCA LLM, Director
- Mr. Hadee is the director of ReCom Consulting Ltd. and also a proprietor and CEO of HLC. He is qualified Chartered Accountant and has 17 years’ of work experience in reputed blue chip corporates and professional services firms.
- Before founding HLC & ReCom, he was the Partner-in-Charge of Taxation & Legal Compliance Department of Howladar Yunus & Co. (HYC), Chartered Accountants, from January 2011 to October 2016. HYC is a member firm of Grant Thornton International Ltd. in Bangladesh.
- In addition, he worked in Pacific Bangladesh Telecom Limited (City Cell), GrameenPhone Limited (GP) and MFH Financial Services Limited for more than 10 years in the department of Finance, Taxation, Legal, Corporate and Secretarial Affairs. During his tenure with the companies, Mr. Hadee has gained wide range of experiences in corporate tax, VAT, customs, foreign investment, regulatory affairs, secretarial affairs and legal matters and attended lots of international seminar on VAT, Tax, Auditing, Accounting and Reporting.
- He is the member of Institute of Chartered Accountant in Bangladesh, Institute of Internal Auditors in Bangladesh, Dhaka Taxes Bar Association & Taxation and Corporate Law Committee.